random thoughts, ideas, questions...

Sunday, October 26, 2003

at last i've made it to a computer! i'm in an internet cafe in london, waiting to catch a train. finding a computer never worked into the schedule in spain and now i feel a tremendous burden to describe everything that has happened the last 11 days or so in such a perfect way that you, my reader, will feel that you have experienced all these things with me! don't worry, i'm not going to start on one of my legendary marathon blogs. i guess i will just tell you about my trip in little pieces.

i think i left off with missing my flight at heathrow and enjoying the luxuries of the british airways business class lounge. i did manage to make my flight to barcelona, but my driver wasn't there when i landed. when i realized there was no driver waiting for me, i also realized that i hadn't gotten any kind of written verification or voucher for a driver. but, the ladies at the ba desk had mercy on me, took my word for it, and set me up with a driver.

i know this is a terrible place to stop, but my train will be here in about 10 minutes. peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home