random thoughts, ideas, questions...

Thursday, October 09, 2003

tomorrow my parents and brother are coming to tulsa. yippee! we are going to the auburn/arkansas football game on saturday in fayetteville. it has been two years since i was able to go to an auburn game and i am so excited. that might not seem like a big deal to you, but before last year, i hadn't missed going to at least one auburn a season for at least 24 years. my parents have had season tickets for as long as i can remember. auburn games have been a huge part of my life! i'm not sure my friends in tulsa know how intense i can get about auburn football. at least three of my girls know - they were with me saturday when i was watching the auburn/tennessee game. they weren't ready for the fit i had when auburn intercepted the ball during tennessee's last drive. i think i really scared them! i can't wait for saturday! peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home