random thoughts, ideas, questions...

Monday, August 25, 2003

it's official... i am now in my late twenties. saturday was my 27th birthday. i had a pretty good day. i attended a couple of meetings and then met up with some of my girls - april, lindsey, mandii, jennifer, and tiffany. they took me to dinner at texas roadhouse and then we went to see pirates of the caribbean. it was my second time to see it, but it was still great. if you haven't seen it, i highly recommend it!

today i finally got my new backpack! this was a pretty big buy for me. i wanted to make a responsible purchase, so i tried to read and do a lot of research. anyway, i ordered it last week and it got here today. yea! now, i just need somewhere to go. my dad and i are trying to get a short trip in this fall. next year we are planning to go to montana. it should be pretty exciting.

i'm still working on getting all the details together for my trip in october. i'm hoping that the fares to london will go down a little bit. i'm trying to decide right now if i'm going to go on sunday instead of monday. i just started thinking about the jetlag and how tired i would be by the time i got to barcelona. i know one night's sleep won't make a huge difference, but it might help a little. plus, it is a little bit cheaper. i'm pretty pumped about my time in london at the end of my trip because i've come across a lot of websites and other info lately about some really cool ministries going on in and around london. one of them is the boiler room which is a ministry that centers around prayer. i hope i'll get to visit some of these ministries on my trip.

if you've been to london or barcelona and have some traveler tips for me, let me know! peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home