random thoughts, ideas, questions...

Friday, May 09, 2003

i may have totally blown my ncaa men's tournament bracket this year, but i did pick the right team to win eco-challenge. my kiwis pulled it out in the end. they are so cool!

this week has been so packed. i guess that happens before you go on vacation, but this week has not offered much relief until this morning when i slept in a little. it was really nice. the rest of weekend i'll probably spend trying to pack and clean up my apartment. i'm also going to rooster days - a yearly festival in broken arrow. derek webb from caedmon's call will be playing there, so i'm pretty pumped about that.

recently i've ventured out into wearing capris. when they first came out a few years ago, i thought they were ridiculous, but they've grown me and i finally caved in. i made three of my girls, jill, lindsey, and tiffany go with me to buy some. it was crazy how insecure i felt wearing them at first. i just felt really awkward, but the girls were supportive (and honest) as always and i found a pair. i've gone looking for some more, but i've been really frustrated because they are all so long on me they might as well be pants. luckily, one of my friends, glenn linscomb is hemming them for me. i think this "capri transition" will go pretty well. i'll keep you updated.

i've spent so much time talking about ridiculous things i don't have time to blog about what i really wanted to blog about. i'll try it anyway. lately i've been wrestling with the idea of redemption and what that means. but, i just looked at a clock and i really don't have time. oh well, i guess that's another blog.

by the way - no racquetball attack yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home