random thoughts, ideas, questions...

Monday, August 21, 2006

I've made it to Durham and I'm slowly getting settled in. Durham is not laid out on a nice, simple grid like Tulsa so it is going to take me a while to figure this place out, but I've found the important places so far like Target, Walmart, Mellow Mushroom (one of my favorite restaurants), the Gap and of course my classes.

Orientation is tomorrow and I'll get to meet my classmates. Tomorrow is also the beginning of about a week's worth of mixers, barbecues, and receptions. I think orientation will help the reality that I'm a full-time student again sink in a bit more. I still feel like I'm just on a trip and I'll be back in Tulsa at Garnett in a few days. This is going to be quite an adjustment!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

I'm glad you made it OK!

I pray you have a happy birthday tomorrow and a blessed year to come.

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home