random thoughts, ideas, questions...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

if you know me well, you know that i hate to be cold. i have often claimed that it actually hurts me to be cold. my whole body kind of tenses up. i'm sure you've thought that i was being a little dramatic and slightly annoying. i've thought i might be overreacting, that it was all in my head. but today when i walked outside into beautiful, warm 80 degree weather, my entire being - head to toe, soul & spirit joined together in one huge "hallelujah!" there was a permanent smile on my face and i actually wanted to skip everywhere i went. i know it will probably get cold again before spring comes for good, but this weather is great! i hope you get to enjoy it today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, Wiggins! I wrote you at your garnett address yesterday (I think), but thought you might not have it any more if you've already moved to Duke... send me an update!

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home