random thoughts, ideas, questions...

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

yesterday i went to starbucks to work on some stuff. i had my backpack with me and when i ordered, the cashier asked very sweetly, "are you on your way to school?" it is nice to know that i'm less than a week away from turning 28 and i'm still being mistaken for a high school student. i've still got it, baby!

but, seriously, lately i've been overwhelmed by how amazing the people in my life are. i can call some truly incredible people my friends. i think what got me reflecting on this was a phone call from my friend dominic in london. i had written him a letter telling him about some of the changes that are going on right now and he called to give me some quick encouragement. when i got off the phone with him i felt peaceful and encouraged and blessed. my mind started wandering to all the people in my life who have that affect on me and it was a long, beautiful list. these people seem to believe way more in me than i do in myself and that is so nice, especially in uncertain times. i wish that somehow all these people could be in the same place at the same time. that would be the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Artur said...

GOOD NIGTH FROM PORTUGAL
ARTUR LOPES

3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home