random thoughts, ideas, questions...

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

war eagle boys and girls! my auburn tigers are having a great season so far. just in case you didn't know, we beat tennessee this weekend. woohoo!

i also went on a retreat this weekend. we went to a ranch in mountainburg, arkansas and had a great couple of days of rest and time together. we talked about and practiced sabbath all weekend. it was very good for me. but, as with most things i talk to my students about, it is something i need to do a better job in my own life. resting is such a tough discipline in my current situations. even though i know it is hard, it is something i must do - i'll keep you posted on how that is going.

so this morning as i was rushing out my apartment to get to work, i realized that my car had been shoe polished last night. and not just shoe polished, but shoe polished in orange. yikes. even after a car wash, some of it is still there. lindsey & mandii - i know you do these things because you love me, but watch your back girls! :)










1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mwah ha ha ha!
We love you!
~Mandii

5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home