random thoughts, ideas, questions...

Friday, October 15, 2004

not to go all "black-eyed peas" on you or anything, but in times of change and anxiety i've gotta wonder, "where is the love?" we have got to start taking care of each other and loving each other and extending grace and kindness to each other. i know that is not very deep or particularly profound, but it's on my mind.

as for my life... it is so stinkin' busy! i knew things would be a little crazy at the beginning of this transition, but it has surpassed every idea of what i thought it would be like in the depth of its craziness. don't worry - i'm surviving. i have some great people around me to help me out. i'm just still figuring out how to tell them how they can help me. they are incredibly patient and they are graciously waiting for me to learn and grow in this.

i'm still going to kickboxing classes and it is still a lot of fun. we are kind of developing a little community in that class and it is nice to know that i am missed when i'm not there.

i've been thinking a lot about the fact that i was in spain this time last year. it is wild to think about that. i have to admit, i wouldn't mind being there now. no offense to tulsa, i just really love travelling. that trip made and is still making such a huge impact on my life. it shifted my perspective in a totally different direction. peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home