random thoughts, ideas, questions...

Thursday, December 19, 2002

Today I'm dealing with a little holiday guilt. It looks like I'm not sending out Christmas cards AGAIN this year. I had incredible intentions, dating all the way back to last Christmas. I bought a bunch of cards after Christmas last year (when they were half-price) and set them aside for this year. But, I guess I "set them aside" too well. I can't find them anywhere. I've torn my condo apart looking for them and I've decided that for the sake of my sanity, I have to stop looking. So in the meantime I'm getting all these Christmas cards from people who won't get one from me this year. I feel very guilty!

So anyway, I have glamorous plans for tonight - to clean up the chaos I created looking for my Christmas cards. It really is so exciting to be me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home