random thoughts, ideas, questions...

Wednesday, December 18, 2002

my first blog - and I've got to say I'm pretty excited. This is sort of a spur of the moment blog creation, I may regret it later, but for now it is very cool.

Today I've been talking with my family and trying to get all the holiday details worked out. I'm blessed to have a week back in Alabama, but I have a feeling it won't be enough time to see all the people I want to see. I'll just have to get creative with scheduling I guess.

This afternoon I'm going to see The Two Towers. I'm pretty pumped about that. I read all the books last year after seeing The Fellowship and I have been eagerly awaiting the next installment since then. I'll be sure to post about the new movie.

Anyway, that's about it for this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home